We have a flat mid-week and weekend rate for the entire house, as follows:
1) Sunday-Thursday £230/night; minimum stay of 2 nights.
2) Friday-Saturday £255/night; minimum stay of 2 nights.
3) Stays of 7 days £1500 per week.
4) There is a cleaning fee of £50 for each booking.
5) For longer periods please contact Hermione on the details below.
How to book:
1) Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your proposed dates, together with some contact details. You can also contact Hermione on +44 (0)7930 830497 at anytime.
2) We will email/text you within 24 hours [or sooner] with the confirmation of your reservation and a request for a deposit.
3) The deposit is non refundable and 50% of the total booking.
4) The balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival.
5) Credit card/Visa details for a further security/liability deposit of 25% are required at the start of your stay. This will be held until 24 hrs after departure.
For further information about booking, cancellations and terms, please contact us & refer to our terms and conditions below:
Terms and conditions:
1) By making a booking, guests accept that they have read and understood the in house guide and they understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
2) Guests generally undertake to leave the house in the exactly same condition as upon arrival.
3) There is a garage and driveway for vehicles.
4) Continental breakfast [cereals, breads, honey & jams, juice, butter & milk] and some other basics will be there upon arrival.
5) Bedding, towels and bathroom essentials are provided.
6) All linen, bedding and towels will be changed over after 7 nights.
7) We are strictly no smoking throughout.
8) No pets I am afraid unless by separate prior arrangement.
1) A 50% non refundable deposit is due at the time of booking –the booking fee [see above]
2) Cancellations after 28 days prior to arrival of the booking date will be subject to a cancellation charge of 100% of the booking fee amount.
3) Cancellations prior to 28 days will incur a 50% charge of the booking fee amount.
4) All cancellations must be made in writing.
Arrival & Departure times:
Guests are kindly asked to arrive after 4.00pm and to check out by 10.00am at the end of your stay.
Late checking out can be requested but may incur additional charges.
1) For guests with small children, please be aware a) there is a pond in the owners’ garden, b) the house is close to a small brook at the end of the garden and c) the river Avon runs nearby.
2) We accept no liability for any injury or damage incurred to guests or their possessions (including vehicles) during their stay.
3) Guests will be liable to pay for any damages to the property and/or its contents. This will initially be met from the security deposit [see above].
4) It is recommended that guests take out their own holiday insurance.
Pewsey, Wiltshire SN9 6JW
Phone: +44 (0) 1980 635 394
Mobile: +44 (0) 7930 830 497